Prime Warrior Plate Carrier 3.0
Featuring Prime Warrior 3.0 plate carrier. In the previous generation of plate carriers — our new Prime Warrior 3.0 utilizes laser cut molle all around, which helps with low profile and minimizing the total weight of the plate carrier. Despite different debates laser cut molle is a stronger and reliable option which works great if it’s done the right way using mil spec materials.
500D NIR treated Cordura used for Warrior 3.0 provides durability, lightweight and helps the end user to stay less noticeable during the night even if night vision is used.
Easy for beginners but yet trusted by professionals. Well thought out design works for both individuals such as a prepared civilian and a professional who’s looking for a reliable but yet customizable plate carrier without additional accessories such as: thick shoulder pads, plate bags for side armor and fat release buckles. All of those features (add-ons) are already included with our plate carrier.
Fast release buckles located on shoulders and sides which will help the end user to remove their plate carrier must faster than the conventional hook and loop system, this is very useful and might be a lifesaving feature in case of emergency. Another great feature of our plate carrier are the removable fast-release shoulder buckles. Ability to remove one or both buckles helps create more low profile system plus mitigate potential interference with the stock of your freedom tools.
Easy to resize. While in most cases resizing is a long and frustrating process, if you operate in Warrior Plate Carrier 3.0 this is not the case. System can be adjusted on the fly simply via hook and loop attachments on the back and shoulders.
Plate carrier maintenance. Removable mesh pads are washable and laminated 500d Cordura can also be wiped with a damp cloth in case if your plate carrier got dirty.
Prime Warrior Plate Carrier Gen 3.0
- The USA made genuine 500D CORDURA® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon construction
- Prime Warrior 3.0 is compatible with all 9.5″×12.5″ and 10″×12″ armor
- Additional 10″x12″ slot on front and back for a soft armor or trauma pad
- NIR compliant (Near-infrared) – Management technology that is used to help prevent detection by night vision devices
- Detachable shoulder quick buckles for a lower profile are better for shouldering your rifle.
- Colors: Coyote, Multicam, Black
- The side cummerbund is adjustable and capable of accepting side armor panels ( 6″x6” and 6″x8” rifle and pistol-rated armor)
- Cummerbund is designed to minimize ballistic window for the operator when soft armor installed
- Added cable management.
- Removable 1″ ITW QASM front buckles
- Placard compatible
- All-weather plate carrier.
- Multifunctional: applicable for military forces, s.w.a.t., police, tactical games, crossfit, or prepared civilians.
- Extra wide, triple layer, mesh shoulder straps provide excellent adjustability and extreme comfort under the heaviest of loadouts.
Black, Coyote, Multicam
Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
We want all of our customers to be happy with purchases made through our Website. If you are unhappy with your order, we will accept (non-ballistic) product returns if received by us within thirty (30) days of the date of delivery, subject to the requirements set forth in this Section. Plates are non-returnable unless you experienced obvious damage to your product caused by wrong packaging or delivering an already defective product. Please make sure to inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should document it when signing for delivery. If the item(s) contained in the package arrives damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We charge a 15% restocking fee on all returned products and you will be provided with a return label. If you decide to cancel your order prior to shipping a charge of a 5% restocking fee will apply. Returns are eligible during 15 days if any visible damage occurs. To initiate a return, please go to our website, scroll down to the bottom, and go to the RETURNS section where the automatic system will guide you through the return process. You are solely responsible for the cost of return shipping to us (except for returns sent under our Limited Product Warranty, as defined below). We are not liable for Products that are damaged or lost in transit to Prime Armor. We recommend that you ship your returned Product to us via a trackable shipment method.
Upon our receipt of the Product at our warehouse, we will inspect the Product and process the return. After the return has reached our facility, please allow approximately ten (10) business days for the refund to be credited to your account.
Only orders that meet the following requirements shall be eligible for return:
- Products must be returned in their original packaging with all tags still attached, and complete with all parts and accessories.
- Products must be in new condition and must not be used, altered, or damaged.
- If you are unable to comply fully with this return policy, you may not be entitled to a refund, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.
Submit a return
Write us a message and we will answer you shortly
Prime Armor uses reliable third-party carriers such as UPS and the USPS to deliver our Products to you. In some cases, customer pick-up may be available. Prime Armor uses commercially reasonable efforts to ship Products within one (1) business day after payment for the Products has been received in full when Products are in stock. If manufacturing time is needed for any Product purchased, Prime Armor will contact you with an estimated lead time for the order. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all delivery times provided for in an order confirmation represent approximate delivery times, and actual delivery times may vary as a result of events outside of our control.
Prime Armor is not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, any incidental or consequential damages) arising from its failure to deliver or delay in delivering the Products purchased hereunder. You bear all risk of loss and damage to the Products from the time the Products leave our warehouse or fulfillment house. Delivery is deemed complete and title to the merchandise passes to you upon acceptance of shipment by a common carrier.
PLATE CARRIER SIZES
The side cummerbund is adjustable and capable of accepting side armor panels ( 6″x6” and 6″x8” rifle and pistol-rated armor)
Cummerbund is designed to minimize ballistic window for the operator when soft armor installed
Added cable management.
Removable 1″ ITW QASM front buckles.
All-weather plate carrier.
Multifunctional: applicable for military forces, s.w.a.t., police, active shooter scenarios, tactical games, crossfit, etc.
Extra wide, triple-layer, mesh shoulder straps provide excellent adjustability and extreme comfort under the heaviest of loadouts.
The plate carriers are in stock and ready to ship!
- The Prime Warrior 3.0 is compatible with all 9.5″×12.5″ and 10″×12″ ceramic, polyethylene, and steel body armor.
- USA made genuine Cordura® 500D nylon fabric;
- NIR complient;
- Multi-size adjustable S-XXL;
- Colors: Coyote, Multicam, Black
- Mesh Padding is included!
- Quick-release side and shoulder buckles tested to hold up 400lb and 550lb accordingly. without breaking, buckles can be removed.
- Velcro on the front and back.
- NIR-treated fabric
- 2 Years Warranty on a plate carrier.
- Removable mesh pads for the chest and back (reduce sweat).
- Weight is 3lbs only
- Durable carry handle.
- Large Velcro ID panels.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are there multiple sizes?
Yes, there are multiple sizes from S to XXL
What size plates will this plate carrier fit?
Front and back slots can accommodate hard and soft 8”x10”, 9.75″x10.25″ and 10″x12″ plates.
What are the advantages of fast release buckles?
This allows the operator to get in and out of the carrier very quickly.
Can the side cummerbund hold hard/soft armor plates?
The side cummerbund is designed to hold 6×6 or 6×8 hard armor and 4×8 soft armor size panels.
I want Prime Armor side panels. How can I order them?
We can offer level IV side armor and it can be purchased here: https://primearmor.us/product/prime-armor-level-iv-model1022-side-plates/